Japan: Hiroshima, Kyoto and 2 other cities
- Asian Studies
- Languages & Linguistics
- Religious Studies
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Airport transfers in Japan
* Local program excursions and field trips.
* Room, breakfast and one additional meal per day
* Commuting fees in Nara and Kyoto
* Comprehensive medical insurance through CMI Insurance
* Up to six credit hours
* Comprehensive medical insurance
* Security evacuation protections
This Program is open to
American and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Scholarships are Available
KIIS scholarships and other funding sources.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is
2-3 wks. following app. deadline