1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Volunteers have the option to start or finish with their project at any given time. Keep in mind the Tanzanian school holidays, when the school will be closed, and volunteers will be free to enjoy their spare time or to work on alternative activities.
It is important that volunteers of this project understand the importance of the following:
• Love for people and children.
• To be enthusiastic and independent.
• To show respect towards the people and culture of the local community. You might not agree with certain ways of conduct during your term here, but don’t forget you are a guest here.
• To follow rules regarding clothing and appearance.
Cost in US$:
370 USD for 1 week, 565 USD for 2 weeks, 755 USD for 3 weeks, 950 USD for 4 weeks, 195 USD for extra weeks
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
• Personal collection upon arrival from the airport or harbour of Stone Town
• Accommodation: shared rooms
• All meals included
• Guidance and supervision during your stay
• First day introduction at your project
• Offer of tours and outings in the weekends
- English Teaching
From the age of 18
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application