- Keele , Staffordshire ST5 5BG England
England: Birmingham, Chester and 2 other cities
Fall, Spring, Academic Year
Fall Semester: September-December, Spring Semester: January-June
Live England...Study England...Love Engand...at Keele University
Experience life as a British student at a university named as one of the top 100 young universities in the world! We offer a wide range of subjects, including Criminology to American Studies, History to Astrophysics, and English Law to Chemistry. Classes run on a semester system, so there's lots to choose from- the vast majority of our undergraduate classes are open to Study Abroad students. There's loads to do outside the classroom- our Student Union hosts up and coming bands and supports over 65 student clubs and societies. If you are a dedicated athlete or interested in trying something new, we have over 27 teams on campus- and all welcome absolute beginners to seasoned competitors (they have fun off the field, too!) Our campus is self-contained and 3,200 of our 9,500 students live on campus- along with faculty and staff. We are well known for our beautiful tree-filled, safe campus- which allows you to live in the countryside with major UK cities right on your doorstep. London is 90 minutes away by train, while Birmingham is 50 minutes away, and Manchester is a short 40 minute train ride.
Keele has a great International Student Support Team that will help you make the transition into British life and to get the most out of your stay here. Interesting classes...Beautiful, safe campus...Fun...Accessible...what are you waiting for? Start your English adventure!
- Keele has a wide range of subjects - all taught in a semester format!
- A world-ranked university that is known for student satisfaction
- A welcoming, safe campus
- Guaranteed housing - all single rooms!
- Easy online application
- Affordable price- package includes tuition, single room, 7 meals a week, airport pick up, orientation and on-site support
- Lots of courses to choose from - all with British students
- Beautiful countryside setting with big cities right on our doorstep
- Quality student support - from the International Student Support Team, the Study Abroad Team and your very own Personal Tutor (Academic Advisor)
- Campus has a vibrant social scene- from bands and clubs to sports and societies!
- Faculty are truly engaged at Keele - many of them even live on campus
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Fall Semester= USD 10,400, Spring Semester= USD 11,260
- Single Room
- 7 meals/week (term time only)
- Airport Pick Up (Heathrow/Manchester)
- Contents Insurance (for dorm room)
- On-Site Support
American and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student life. Keele Study Abroad strives to make our University as accessible as possible to visiting American students, so they can truly integrate into English academic life. We work with US universities to constantly improve processes and services, so students can concentrate preparing for life in the UK, and after arrival, living as an English student.