1-2 Week, 2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (depending on availability)
* Meals: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off from Chiang Mai airport or bus station
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, orientation on arrival.
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
* Excursion Planning: staff will help organise activities and excursions
- Any volunteers with experience working or looking after children will be most welcome. You will be asked to submit a full CV/resume and attend a telephone interview before being accepted onto this placement.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application