9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Single (subject to availability) or shared room in volunteer accommodation with access to a pool table and a bar
• Food: 3 meals per day; light breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and a cooked evening meal. Volunteers take it in turns once a week preparing something from their own country
• Airport pick up and drop off at Belize City International Airport
• Training: Orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support
• Excursion Planning: Staff can help to suggest weekend activities (activity price will be extra). Trips may include; canoeing through jungle, caves, tubing, visit Mayan ruins, hiking and horse riding
- Qualified teachers and teaching experience is needed for this teaching and teacher development project. Experience either through study or practical work is required to maximise your impact during your volunteering placement. Anyone with sports or arts teaching experience is welcome.
A CV/resume will be requested to help us to match your skills to the appropriate school and department.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network