2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Projects begin every Monday.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay
* Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and Dinner
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure pack, On-site Orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators, access to office in Tacloban City (including free WiFi)
* Excursions: 2 field excursions are included in your visit. You will have a beach trip with your host family or sponsor kids and you will have a project excursion visiting various many of our projects. Staff can also help plan weekend excursions.
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Public Health
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network