2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please visit our website for details
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please contact for more details.
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Shared room in a volunteer house.
• Food: 3 meals per day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Airport pick up and drop off from OR Tambo airport in Johannesburg, SA
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on- site coordinator
- Youth Development
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Application Process Involves
- Online Application