5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
Please visit the website.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Language instruction
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Shared twin cabins in the grounds of the park, communal living area
* Food: 3 meals per day (except for Sunday)
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Weekly laundry service
* 3-day wildlife photography course
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site Orientation and project induction provided, plus a basic lesson in Zulu language
* Daily transfers to and from your project
* Support: 24-hour support from on-site coordinator
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network