2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 7-12 Month
Please visit the website for details.
No specific skills or experience are required on this project although a love of animals is a must. Qualified vets and vet nurses are desperately needed and discounts are offered to qualified vets who have over 2 years experience.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Shared room in a single-sex dorm, upgrade can be arranged to a room in a lodge subject to availability £170 / $298 per week
* Food: 3 Vegetarian meals per day (plus occasional fish sustainably harvested from local sources)
* Airport pick-up at Monado International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, On-site Orientation and Project induction provided
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24-hour support
* Activities: Staff can help organize activities during your free time (activity costs may be extra)
- Animal Welfare
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network