5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: stay with a middle class family in a home-stay near Maun
• Food: 3 meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off at Maun International Airport on days specified
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
- Applicants must either be studying or have experience in speech, occupational or physical therapy or nursing.
- Health Care
- Public Health
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application