2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Dorm room for 2 - 4 people in a volunteer house, kitchen & communal areas
including a veranda
* Food: Communal dinner during weekday evenings
* Airport pick up from Kotoko International Airport, Accra
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on- site coordinator
- Volunteers should have an interest and some experience in finance, banking or lending as well as good Excel skills. Volunteers will be expected to work well with others and come with a willingness to share ideas. You will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project and covering motivation letter along with their application.
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Small Business Development
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application