2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (depending on availability)
* Meals: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off from Chiang Mai airport or bus station
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, orientation on arrival.
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
* Excursion Planning: staff will help organise activities and excursions
- For this internship placement in Chiang Mai it is primarily shadowing in nature and it is therefore suitable for those who are studying medicine, healthcare or nursing. It is not suitable for qualified physicians due to the registration requirements that enable volunteers to practice.
You will be asked to submit a full CV/resume plus supporting documentation relating to your studies. and attend a telephone interview before being accepted onto this placement.
- Public Health
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application