Philippines: Ormoc, Tacloban City
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay.
* Food: 2 meals a day (Breakfast and dinner)
* Airport: Pick up and Drop off
* Training: Pre-Departure information sent before leaving for the project, in-depth local orientation and project orientation conducted upon arrival.
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators, access to office in Tacloban City (including free WiFi)
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Social Work
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network