1-2 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 2-4 Week
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (depending on availability)
• Meals: 3 meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off from Chiang Mai airport or bus station
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, orientation on arrival.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Excursion Planning: staff will help organise activities and excursions
- Interns with a writing/journalism or creative background are preferred but are not mandatory. All interns will be asked to submit a full CV/resume and attend a telephone interview before being accepted onto this placement.
- Human Rights
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application