9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Home stay with hot, running water, and electricity
• Food: 2 meals per day – Breakfast, and dinner
• Airport pick up on a Friday and drop off
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation on Saturday and project induction
• Local SIM card and phone: All volunteers are given a local SIM card to use and a mobile phone
(deposit $50 required and must be retuned when you leave)
• Support: 24 hour support
• Excursion planning: Staff will help plan activities and excursions (some activities may cost extra)
- Education or work experience in early childhood education, physical or occupational therapy, dance,
music or art skills are a plus. Intermediate Spanish speakers are strongly preferred.
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Social Work
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network