9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
Projects begin every 1st and 3rd Monday of every month.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure pack, On-site Orientation and project induction provided.
* Language classes: Five hours of language classes provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators
* Excursions: Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time and weekends off
- No particular skills are required to participate in this project. However,volunteers with a background
in marketing and PR will find their skills in much demand. No Spanish is required.
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Small Business Development
- Youth Development
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network