2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
Projects begin every Monday.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home-stay with mosquito net & clean drinking water
• Food: 2 meals per day - Breakfast and dinner
• Airport pick up and drop off from Tacloban Airport
• Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators
• Excursions: Staff may be able to help plan weekend excursions but they are stretched at the moment due to the demands of coping with the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan.
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Public Health
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network