2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Please visit website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: 1st week shared room in a volunteer house, 2nd week in a shared room in the house of a local family
* Food: 2 meals per day during first week stay in Kathmandu
* Airport Pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24-hour support
* Excursion planning: Staff will help organise trips and activities in your spare time (activities may cost extra)
- Volunteers must be in their 4th year of study a course in the medical or health-care field. You must be willing to learn and help where needed in the clinic as part of a team. This placement is not suitable for pre-med or skilled medical professionals.
You will be required to submit a full CV/resume detailing your experience. Transcripts from your university/college will also be required so that your level of experience and knowledge can be determined. While you are welcome to join us as a volunteer, be aware that you will be unable to treat or be involved in patient care to the same extent as you would be back home.
- Health Care
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application