2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (according to availability)
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick-up and drop-off at Cusco International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinators
* Excursions: Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time and weekends off
- An intermediate level of Spanish (level B1Independent User on the CEFR) is required to communicate with patients and community members. A background in any field of health or nutrition is also requested.
- Health Education
- Public Health
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application