2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Please visit the website for more information.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit the website for details.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Variety of options depending on family size
• Airport pick up and drop off from La Paz International Airport (fees vary depending on family size, please ask)
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• 24/7 emergency number for volunteers and families
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Tree Planting
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network