2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Please visit the website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Shared rooms in caravans, hostels, bunk houses, shearer's quarters or camping (tents are provided).
* Food: 3 meals a day and weekends. Volunteers help in the preparation of food.
* Training: Orientation upon arrival and training
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator and project leaders.
* Wildlife guidebook and map of location.
* Certificate of Appreciation, optional Conservation Volunteer Certificate available (at additional cost) if volunteers have done 40 hours volunteering or more.
* Volunteer ID Card with special offers and discounts
* All Project-related travel
- No specific skills are required, however, volunteers should have a love of the outdoors and be able to work well as part of a team. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Tree Planting
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network