2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Please visit the website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Shared rooms in caravans, hostels, bunk houses, shearer's quarters or camping (tents are provided).
* Food: 3 meals a day and weekends. Volunteers help in the preparation of food.
* Training: Orientation upon arrival and training
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator and project leaders.
* Wildlife guidebook and map of location.
* Certificate of Appreciation, optional Conservation Volunteer Certificate available (at additional cost) if volunteers have done 40 hours volunteering or more.
* Volunteer ID Card with special offers and discounts
* All Project-related travel
- There are no specific skills required to participate in these projects but you must have a love for the outdoors. Volunteers should be prepared to live and work as a member of a team.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Tree Planting
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network