Australia: Queensland, Tasmania
5-8 Week, 2-4 Week, 1-2 Week, 9-12 Week
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Shared rooms in caravans, hostels, bunk houses, shearer’s quarters or camping (tents are provided).
* Food: 3 meals a day and weekends. Volunteers help in the preparation of food.
* Training: Orientation upon arrival and training
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator and project leaders.
* Wildlife guidebook and map of location.
* Certificate of Appreciation, optional Conservation Volunteer Certificate available (at additional cost) if volunteers have done 40 hours volunteering or more.
* Volunteer ID Card with special offers and discounts
* All Project-related travel
- Building & Construction Projects
- Grassroots Organization
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application