1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: sleep on a bed roll and mattress under a large tarpaulin in a Ana tree, or in tents
* Food: volunteers will help prepare 3 meals per day breakfast and dinner on a camp fire, tea, coffee and water
* Overnight stay in Swakopmund on the Sunday of your arrival
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinator
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application