7-12 Month, 9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodation: Home stay with hot, running water, and electricity
* Food: 3 meals per day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Airport pick up on a Saturday and drop off
* Local SIM card: All volunteers are given a local SIM card to use in their mobile phones. The network of the SIM is CORDA and your phone must be unlocked to be able to use it
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation on Sunday and project induction included
* Support: 24 hour support
- Childcare & Children
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Social Work
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network