2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Please visit the website for details.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Shared same sex rooms in a beach bungalow.
• Food: 3 meals per day, excluding one evening when you will eat at a local home
• Weekly laundry service
• Airport/ferry pick up and drop off
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site orientation & project induction provided
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Activities: Staff help organise weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include: Diving/snorkelling, Jozani Forest trip to see the red-colobus monkeys & safari on mainland Tanzania
- Animal Welfare
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application