2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit website for details.
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Single or Shared room in a home-stay
• Food: 3 Meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off from San Jose International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
• Language classes: 6 hours language class provided
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Activities: 1 dance class or 1 cookery class included. Staff help organise evening and weekend activities
- At least a basic level of Spanish is required to participate in this project as communication with the ladies is important. Lessons can be arranged alongside our placement to improve your confidence and help you to make the most out of your time here.
- Community Development
- Small Business Development
- Tree Planting
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network