Summer Programs for Teachers in Hawai`i
Hawaii (USA): Pahoa
United States: Pahoa
2-4 Week, Summer
No qualifications are necessary for this volunteer position.
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- One month vacation at Kalani Oceanside Retreat Village (subject to availability - a longer sabbatical stay may also be possible)
- Weekly life coaching sessions for the duration of your stay.
- One massage per week (four massages total) from our wellness center
- Your choice of any of the 40 classes and activities each week
- 2 adventures/excursions offered by Kalani
- All-inclusive use of the pool, hot tubs, and sauna
- Join with other volunteers two shifts per week in the housekeeping or horticulture departments
- Relax in out comfortable and simple accommodations (lodge room with bath)
- Take pleasure in all the same benefits as a volunteer
- Feast three times a day from the abundant, healthy and delicious cuisine served on an open-air dining lanai
- Pick up/drop off shuttle service between Kalani and Hilo International Airport
- This is a 70% discount on regular guest rates!
- Tree Planting
Kalani welcomes volunteers of all nationalities, ages, and sexual preferences. The Kalani Volunteer `ohana (Family) is a group of loving people who celebrate diversity!
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 15
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is