Sabbatical in Hawai`i
Hawaii (USA): Pahoa
United States: Pahoa
Please visit our website to learn more.
No experience is necessary to participate in Kalani's award-winning Sabbatical in Hawai`i program.
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- One month vacation at Kalani Retreat Village (Longer sabbatical stays are subject to availability)
- Weekly life coaching sessions for the duration of your stay
- One massage per week (four massages total) from our wellness center
- Your choice of any of Kalani's 50+ classes and activities each week
- 2 full day or 4 half day adventures/excursions offered by Kalani
- All-inclusive use of the pool, hot tubs, and sauna
- Free pool towel exchange
- Connect with the volunteer community and contribute two shifts per week in the housekeeping or horticulture departments
- Relax in our comfortable and simple lodge room with bath accommodations (Room upgrade available)
- Take pleasure in all the same benefits as a volunteer
- Feast three times a day from the abundant, healthy and delicious cuisine served on an open-air dining lanai
- Pick up/drop off shuttle service between Kalani and Hilo International Airport
This is a 70% discount on regular guest rates!
- Tree Planting
Kalani receives volunteers from all countries, all age groups, all sexualities. The Kalani volunteer `ohana (family) is a diverse, colorful, accepting group of loving people!
18 - 65
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 15
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is