John Cabot Universityhttp://www.johncabot.edu/student_life/comm...
Via della Lungara, 233 Rome, 00165 Italy
Italy: Roma (Rome)
Fall, Spring, Summer, Throughout the year
2-4 weeks, 5-8 weeks, 9-12 weeks
Typical Duration of Program
Make community service* a part of your John Cabot and international experience. *Only open to currently enrolled John Cabot students.
How can I get involved?
There are a many ways to get involved with community service during your time at John Cabot. The Student Services Office will assist you in navigating the variety of opportunities available and find the volunteer activity that fits you best.
How long is the commitment?
The time commitment depends on the individual's availability. In order to receive an official letter of participation from the University you must:
- Volunteer a minimum of 5 times with one or more of the organizations that JCU is affiliated with
- Attend one Community Service Fair
- Attend one community service lecture
As a liberal arts university, John Cabot's community service mission is:
* to nurture a sense of social responsibility and global citizenship;
* to instill in JCU students the importance of cultivating an awareness of human circumstances and differences that extends beyond the student's typical classroom or home experience;
* to increase understanding of the issues pertinent to the institutions with whom they work.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
To be eligible for the program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
* Be currently enrolled at John Cabot University
If you are interested in community service while studying at John Cabot, please contact The Student Services Office.
10,750* USD per semester; *please note prices may vary. Contact us to confirm.
Fees include computer lab fee, social and cultural activities, and access to sports facilities. For first-semester students, fees include airport pickup at arrival and Orientation Week activities.
4-5 working days when complete