Teach in China
China: Chengdu, Dalian, Guangdong and 17 other cities
1. Native English speaker or fluent English speaker with no distinguishable none-native speaker’s accent.
2. University degree preferred regardless of the Major or alternatively;
3. TESOL/TEFL/ESL certificate holder or trainee teachers preferred but not essential.
4. No record of criminal activities.
5. Physically healthy with no infectious diseases.
6. Able to sign a contract for the period of 6-12 months.
7. Willing to work 22 hours per week.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
A monthly salary of USD$1,000-1,500/per month(tax-free)
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application