ISTITUTO EUROPEO  Header Image ISTITUTO EUROPEO  Header Image

Istituto Europeo - Learn Italian in Florence

Studiare italiano per lavoro

Facevo un Corso super-intensivo. Ma era molto utile. I miei insegnanti erano molto genitle e Hanno fatto il Corso molto interssante ed utile per me.
Sono molto contenta con i resultati ed era un periodo molte avvincente per me!
Farrei un Corso per un livelo piu alto :-)

Perfect Way to Travel

In Istituto Europeo I did not only learn the language (which was fully entertaining , practical , and informative about the culture) , but I had the most wonderful teacher who was a friend to enjoy talking to and a cultural guide through the stories of Italy. Also the staff were spectacular and extremely helpful. They were able to make my trip to Firenze worth every minute. They helped me plan my wonderful weekends, showed me where dance schools are, and of course very delightful to talk to at anytime. Not to mention their patient music teachers who bring out the best in you. And finally , arranging a concert for students to play in front of an audience is an exciting chance to all. I highly recommend this place for anyone interested to immerse in Italian culture.

• The Campus

Best way to end my summer :D

hello i come from saudi arabia and I'm a medicne student....its my graduation year so therefor its my last summer before internship...deciding to come to italy was a great choice..
i came to italy to learn the language and I'm so lucky i enroll in istituto europeo
great administration and wonderful teachers..they helped me a lot academacally and around the city..

thank you so much for making this summer a summer to remember :D