ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Rome, Italy

Life Changing!

This program was the best I could have asked or out of a study abroad program! We got to fully merge into the Roman lifestyle and do as the Romans do. It was great to have an apartment because it felt like we were more involved in the community. We learned about each site by visiting them individually and this made the information stick really well, especially for a visual learner like myself! The ISA staff was so wonderful in helping us with all that we needed while in Italy--everything from picking us up from the airport, to helping us plan trips while in Italy, to giving us recommendations for fun things to do while abroad! I would recommend his program to absolutely anyone wanting to experience life abroad!

Take Me Back!!

I honestly can't speak highly enough of this program. From arriving at the airport, to orienting you to the city, to taking you on excursions through some of the best places in Italy, ISA has set up a phenomenal program.

Rome stole my heart and I will definitely be going back some day. I loved buying fruit at the local frutteria and eating dinner at the quaint restaurants in Trastevere. My professors at AUR were from all over the world and I felt like I truly found what it meant to become a "cultured" person. ISA worked really with my school to accommodate program costs with my financial aid package. If you ever get the chance, do not hesitate - go!!!

Experience of a Lifetime

As a History major, living in Rome for a summer program with ISA was a total dream come true! The included excursions and museum visits were absolutely priceless, and being in such close proximity to all of those historical landmarks was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I loved getting to know the city, the people, and the culture, and my only regret is that I didn't go for a whole semester!

VIVA LA ROMA

I studied abroad in Rome, Italy for a semester and it was the best experience of my entire life. I met friends for life and wish I could go back each day. The program itself was extremely helpful in anyway I needed.

Full of great memories

Offered the best course options, excursions, and support.

Picking one experience is difficult, but our excursion to Capri, and Sorrento was full of great memories with friends.

A time I will treasure forever...

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience abroad and the team at ISA that made my trip so memorable. From beginning to end, I felt like they were my family, and was heartbroken when it was time to head home.

The excursions, tours and cooking classes alone have left me with fond memories and stories to tell for the rest of my life! I was with such a great group of folks, that my homesickness went away so fast, and now I have a permanent case of Romesickness.

Whether you can go abroad for a month, a semester or a whole year, GO. Try it. You won't regret it.

Bellisimo

ISA was a fantastic company to study with. They were so organized and professional. I had a wonderful experience and really felt as if I was a part of Italian culture. Studying abroad was my favorite college memory and ISA made it possible for me to both learn and live in Italy, but also to travel around the country, and to expose me to many art/historical features that I wouldn't have experienced otherwise.

Semester in Roma

I started looking into programs outside of the University of Georgia sponsored study abroad trips because I wanted to meet other students from different schools and have more freedom for travelling on the weekends, rather than a planned itinerary. I settled on ISA because it offered a wide range of cities and classes, which were all transferable to the University of Georgia. The staff at ISA was really helpful through the entire process, including setting up housing and also providing some group excursions to different cities in Italy.

Amazing, Great, Life-changing, Eye-opening, Maturing

When our class visited the Trevi fountain, threw in coins, and went on to tour the rest of Rome. Really, it was all so great, I can't pick a single favorite thing.

I chose this program because it was a convenient, relatively inexpensive way to complete my Humanities requirement while at the same time having the experience of life abroad.