ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Prague, Czech Republic

A Unique and Enriching Study Abroad Experience

ISA was extremely organized and professional before, during, and after my time in Prague. I learned just as much in the classroom as I did outside of the classroom, and my professors made sure that field trips and cultural excursions were a part of the learning experience as well. ISA's resident staff made it easy to integrate into a new life and culture. They provided weekly educational and fun excursions either within Prague or in other parts of the country. My apartment was spacious and located right next to a metro station. The program and the city are both affordable. The ISA staff and Charles University professors did a great job of introducing students to everything there is to learn, see, and do in this unique city.

An adventurous experience, leaving the comfort zone

Spending day-to-day activities with new best friends, walking around the city, and just being totally immersed in the new culture were truly memorable.

I chose this program because it was affordable, has good reviews, and went with my major requirements.

I loved studying abroad and I believe that...

I loved studying abroad and I believe that every college student should go somewhere different and new for at least a semester. My four months in the Czech Republic were some of the best times ever and I accredit ISA and ISA staff for enriching my experience abroad!

ISA is so student oriented. Any questions...

ISA is so student oriented. Any questions or problem I had was dealt with quickly and their main concern was that I had the best experience possible. Prague is magical and ISA made it unforgettable.

Studying in Prague

Living in Prague is very affordable. The tram and bus system is easy to navigate. The language is hard to get use to at first but you will be surprised about how much you can pick up. Czech people are also very friendly and kind once YOU reach out to them.