ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Dunedin, New Zealand

NEW ZEALAND

Where to start... This trip was incredible. I love the outdoors and New Zealand has so much to offer. I traveled all over the country (literally from the the most southern point, to darn near close to the most northern). The entire country is gorgeous. Making trips are highly encouraged; go see the country for what it really is. Great areas to go are the Tongariro Crossing, Mount Cooke, and Fjordlands. ISA does an amazing job making the transition into a country easy as well as constantly being there for support, and even taking the group on excursions. Even if you don't decide to go to New Zealand, go somewhere. The opportunity is there, take it.

A "Sweet As" Semester in New Zealand

I wanted to study abroad in New Zealand because I wanted an adventure, and my experience went above and beyond my expectations. I spent five months living in New Zealand while studying at the University of Otago in Dunedin. I always felt safe when I was in NZ, but I was also able to step out of my comfort zone and experience new things at the same time. Dunedin has a strong student culture, and living in the Uni Flats gave me the chance to live with kiwis as well as other international students. My ISA program leaders, Emily and Peren, were wonderful, and they played a big part in supporting us and also planned some "sweet as" excursions. Studying abroad in New Zealand through ISA is definitely something that I would recommend!