ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Wow, that is the first word that comes to mind. Ireland is a beautiful country with an even better culture. It's not as much as a place but the people that make a place wonderful, that is what University College of Dublin and Dublin Ireland did for me. Assimilating into the culture was very easy and the talking with Irish and International students made it even easier. While I was at UCD I lived in the dorms which made the experience even better being on campus while close enough to the city if you wanted to do something downtown. Classes were a different style that I was used to but I learned new study habits and utilized my resources more. If you wanted to go away for the weekend the airport was close enough to be there in 40 minutes and could travel to many other European countries at a cheap price, thanks Ryanair! Having an ISA student and faculty in the country made it easier if we had any issues or if we wanted to do something fun, they were just as excited to do experience it with us students! Overall, UCD and Ireland was one of the best experience I have ever had in my entire life.

Study Abroad in Dublin Fall 2014

This past fall, I was lucky enough to study abroad in Maynooth, Ireland. I had already been to Ireland the previous summer with ISA and knew I loved the country and the program. I fell in love with Ireland all over again this fall. I was taken on trips around Dublin and all over Ireland with ISA and got to see so much of the country. ISA was definitely a big support while I was in Ireland, always available to answer my questions.