ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants ISA (International Studies Abroad) participants

ISA Study Abroad in Cusco, Peru

Discover Peru!

I had an amazing time studying abroad for the second time with ISA Cusco. The program was just right for me, ISA has so many options. The staff there was great, the teachers were really good, I was able to get advanced transfer credit for both my majors as well as general education requirements covered while experiencing the fun beautiful city of Cusco! I loved my home stay and the excursions were really cool too. This is a great way to expand on your world experiences, enhance your resume, get various credit coverage while being abroad, and further your language skills! Definitely some of the most unforgettable times of my life.

The Hardest Part Was Coming Back

My experience with ISA International Studies Abroad in Cusco, Peru was with the Language, Literature, and Culture program. I went in the Spring of 2014, about one year ago and since the moment I returned I haven't been able to shake that travel itch. My experience with ISA was nothing short of spectacular. The customer service was great and was there if I needed help at any time whether it was before, during, or after my study abroad experience. They not only made me feel ready to study abroad but they made me feel home once I arrived in my host country when they picked me up from the airport and showed me around town before taking me to my homestay. The program was so full of activities that there was never a dull moment! Its the most you can get for your money and so much more than that! It was an experience of a life time and when asked what the hardest part was I always say: It was coming back.

Loved studying abroad

I had such an amazing time studying and adventuring in South America with ISA. The trips we did to Iguazu Falls and Machu Pichu were amazing. The program I chose wasn't with local students so I had to be a bit more adventurous to find local friends