IO Cape Town Header Image IO Cape Town Header Image

Internship & Volunteering South Africa | IO Cape Town

Awesome experience!

IO Cape Town was recommended by my university coordinator when I was searching for internship abroad opportunities. At that time I was not sure if I wanted to do an internship abroad. But making this decision is truly one of the best decisions I ever made!! Best time ever!
PS. The IO Team Rocks!!

Amazing!!

Cape Town is an amazing city! I had such a good time and I can't wait to go back. The IO Cape Town program is highly recommended. They did an amazing job organizing me a Marketing internship at a Wine Estate in Cape Town. The staff is simply amazing: The picked me up from the airport-port and took me to my work the first day. The weekly activities are really nice and doing the Full-Moon hike is a must-do for anyone coming to Cape Town!

By far the best program out there!

IO Cape Town is definitely not the most recognised program in Cape Town, but they have by far the best value for money! I enjoyed my stay in Cape Town sooo much, that I would recommend going to Cape Town to everyone. It doesn't matter if you are going for a volunteering, internship program or for holidays. If you want to be sure you will have an amazing time, then go with IO Cape Town. There looking staff and the weekly activities are the best!