Sardenya 337, entresuelo - 3 Barcelona, Barcelona 08025 Spain
Length of Position
INTESOL is a dynamic TEFL teacher-training organization that guarantees you so much more. Currently, our course locations include London, Leeds & Nantwich (Cheshire) in the UK, Prague, Italy, Ukraine and Turkey as well as sites in Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa. Our well-established centre, INTESOL Spain offers you the exciting opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain. INTESOL Spain offers a fully accredited 120+ hour TESOL certificate with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, but also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your career teaching English abroad. This is a course accredited by NCFE for those who seek to gain a first qualification in teaching English as a Foreign or Second Language. The course is directed at starting, novice and more experienced teachers and leads to the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL.
* The internationally recognized INTESOL Certificate in TESOL, fully accredited by NCFE.
* The NCFE Certificate in TESOL is QCA approved at Level 5 (Trinity & CELTA are Level 5)
* Choice of a Residential 4-week face-to-face course in Barcelona, or a Flexible distance learning and teaching practice course with a 2-week residential block in Barcelona.
* Highly qualified and experienced teacher trainers.
* Lifetime Job Guidance, support and orientation.
* Assistance with your accommodation in Barcelona.
* A Student coordinator who will assist you with everything you need to know (visas and work permits, insurance, getting around in the city, things to bring, best airlines, English-speaking doctors and even hairdressers in Barcelona...)
To be accepted onto the course you don't need to have prior teaching experience or teaching qualifications. This is an initial teaching qualification in the specialized field of TEFL / TESOL. If you do not hold a university degree, you should hold qualifications for entry to tertiary level education (e.g. A levels, High School diploma, etc), although exceptions are made with those candidates who demonstrate their suitability for the course through the questionnaire questions in the application form. Non-native English speakers will be accepted onto the course on equal terms to native English language speakers provided that they demonstrate a high command of the language. Applicants need to be at least 18 years old.
All Course Materials
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
For the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL, the overall aim is to provide a thorough course which includes a balance between the theory and methodology of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and to thoroughly prepare you for teaching in any overseas environment.