Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires!
Argentina: Buenos Aires
Learn Spanish in Argentina in an intensive language course with InterSpanish and spend a semester in Buenos Aires. The course curriculum follows internationally recognized standards and school professors are highly trained in teaching the Spanish language with the help of various teaching mediums, including audio, video, reading, writing, current events, games, and group discussions that enable students to acquire a well-rounded knowledge of Spanish. Weekly group Spanish courses in Buenos Aires can be taken in the morning or the afternoon, leaving the rest of the day for other activities, such as exploring the city. New Spanish courses start every Monday and include 15 hours of weekly group instruction.
1. Learn Spanish in high-quality intensive courses from experienced professors in Argentina.
2. Experience a variety of teaching methods that utilize various media, like audio-visual presentations.
3. Receive Spanish course materials in print, audio, and video formats.
4. Live in Buenos Aires and explore the city's rich culture.
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
New Classes Start Every Monday
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Languages / Linguistics
- Spanish Literature
Cost in US$:
Please see website for details.
Program Fees Include:
- Individual/Group Courses/Lessons
- Wine Tasting Course (optional)
- Tango Classes (optional)
- Cultural Activities
- Airport Pickup
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-7
Application Process Involves