Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires!
Argentina: Buenos Aires
InterSpanish is a Spanish Language School located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our intensive group Spanish classes and individual Spanish classes in Buenos Aires are open to people from all countries of the world.
Our Spanish course curriculum follows internationally recognized standards and all of our professors are highly trained in teaching the Spanish language. InterSpanish professors use a variety of teaching mediums including: audio, video, reading, writing, current events, games and group discussions, which enable students to acquire a well-rounded knowledge of Spanish.
Our weekly group Spanish courses in Buenos Aires can be taken in the morning or the afternoon, leaving you the rest of the day for other activities and for exploring the city. New Spanish courses start every Monday and include 15 hours of weekly group instruction. Individual Spanish lessons are also available and can be taken alone or in combination with group courses. Individual lessons can be reserved in packages of 10 hours/week (2 hours/day).
- Excellent Location in Buenos Aires. InterSpanish School is located in Recoleta, often considered to be the nicest neighborhood of Buenos Aires.
- High Quality Spanish Courses. All of our Spanish professors are highly-qualified, local and motivated to provide a fun learning environment.
- Small Class Sizes. Our group Spanish courses run with a minimum of 2 students and a maximum of 7 students.
- Lower Prices. Our Spanish courses in Buenos Aires are among the most affordable being offered in Argentina.
- Variety of Teaching Methods. InterSpanish professors utilize a variety of teaching platforms, including: audio, video, reading, writing, current events, games and group discussions.
- Spanish Course Materials Are Included. Print, audio and visual materials are included in every Spanish course.
- Support System. Our InterSpanish staff members are here to help you with any questions or issues you may have during your program.
- Additional Offers. Add on housing, wine tasting and tango classes for a complete immersion experience!
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
New Classes Start Every Monday
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Languages / Linguistics
- Spanish Literature
Cost in US$:
Please see website for details.
Program Fees Include:
- Individual/Group Courses/Lessons
- Wine Tasting Course (optional)
- Tango Classes (optional)
- Cultural Activities
- Airport Pickup
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-7
Application Process Involves