Internships Down Under Header Image Internships Down Under Header Image

Arranging Internships in Australia for over 10 Years!!

Financial planning experience in Australia

This period in Australia allowed me to discover a specific aspect of the financial advisory sector and it was really interesting.

I really liked my experience in Sydney as I discovered a fantastic country.

Best experience of my life

My stay abroad has been the best experience in my life. I have had the best internship that is good for my development and career both theoretically and practically. I have made awesome friends and did a lot of discoveries in awesome Australia. I would recommend everybody doing an internship in Australia!

Sydney to remember

The past 8 weeks, I attended an internship in Sydney. At first, I didn't know what to expect but after a few days, I felt very welcomed and a part of the team. I am glad to have had such an amazing internship with very nice people and a lot of fun. Besides the internship, I quickly made friends with other interns from all over the world and we explored the city and the surrounding areas together. I would recommend Internships Down Under for everyone who is not only looking for travelling but also for a mix of work experience and fun weekend activities.

Be prepared for the unexpected!

I made great experiences here in Australia! I got to know such nice people and I enjoyed my internship a lot. Although sometimes I had lots of responsibilities and tasks to manage, I had much Fun! I just can recommend doing an internship in foreign countries. Don't miss any chances, be open for evrything and take as much with you as possible :)

Life experience

I don't regret my trip to Sydney. I'm so happy that I did it, I think it were the best 21 weeks of my life. In the beginning I had to do a lot of effort to complete the preparation for the trip, but after all it's all worth it.

Great internship with great people.

I had gorgeous internship at a logistics company in Sydney. I loved it to work their as the people were so friendly and open-minded to me and they let me participate in their whole work. I could do a lot of exciting and also important things so that I hadn't the feeling to be only the stupid intern.
The placement by Internships Down Under was really good and also the given information before the start of internship.

Tourism intern

The overall experience in Sydney and my company cruise was excellent. I got a better insight into the cruise industry, which has a unique position in Sydney as it is surrounded by water. It allowed me to emerge myself into the different departments and know all the friendly staff. The environment was quite good and a lot of knowledge was gained. I would definitely recommend Sydney as a destination for an internship.

Discovering the Other Side of the World

Internships Down Under (IDU) helped me extremely quickly with exactly what I wanted. In no time interviews with companies in relevant sectors were set up and before I knew it I was on a plane to the other side of the world. IDU helped me as well by letting me know which visa I would need and by providing housing options. Furthermore they have been great with introducing me to other interns. I have been in Australia for almost half a year now and have loved every second of it.

Australia

Everything was good, but I haven´t got the area of internship i wanted. I applied for graphic design or event-management but I was in marketing. I loved the team though and everything was fine there but it was just not really what I wanted. Additionally i think there are to less offers for activities to get in touch with other interns. I was here for 2 months and there were only two. One thing what really shocked me was that I had to pay 150 euro only because you send me 2 pictures of rooms and I only looked at them not saying anything that i want to go there or even reserve them. so I paid 150 euros for just getting 2 pictures and afterwards I actually was not living there. that is way to much.. maybe it was my organisation "Praktikawelten" who did it, but just wanted to say this.

Intern at Marketing company in Melbourne

I met a lot of new people, who are very likely and good to me. I had enough work to to and the kind of work changed every time. The atmosphere at the company was excellent. It was such as a small family. I would recommend the company as a good partner for internships. It was much better to talk to native speakers. That was the best way to improve my English skills. It was so good, to see how the opening of the new venue was organised. The team meetings was so helpful. I will miss the time and all the colleagues.

The other experience

I choose to do such an internship because I think it is more valuable for future life and career then for example constructing or being a waiter. I choose to do it in the tourism branch as I thought I want to do something I would never do back home and I was expecting a job where you are in the office but outside as well. The company I finally found does the opposite of what I was expecting. They send Australians abroad. Never the less my time here 3,5 months were really good and I will never forget them. Yes there were many frustrating moments (boring, jobs way too easy, don't feel really important or needed...) but that is part of the experience. So all in all it is still a positive experience and you always know better afterwards what you might have done different :)

Helpful partner

Internships Down Under was very helpful arranging my time here in Australia. Especially the fast response from I sent in my CV to I got an interview with my company was smooth and rapid.
Also the intern meetings is a nice way to meet other interns from around the world and share experience with.

Love!!!

My internship experience = Awesome!!
Australia = Amazing!!
Internships Down Under's service = Very professional!!
Not only did I have a mind blowing time in Sydney, but I also gained experience that will set me up to get a job back home.

Tourism internship

I was looking for a tourism internship in Australia as it was my biggest dream to visit over 10 years. I had an opportunity to get into australian daily life, work, learn better english and exprience the country of my dreams. Working in a travel agency taught me better english and gave an insight how to roll a company like that. Though I was looking for more things to do with customers and this was more likely marketing, I still liked the atmosphere of the company and their friendly staff.

Internship

Very good for your future carrier to have working abroad in a English speaking country.
Work experience in the same time as you explore a whole new beautiful country as australia and meat some new friends.

Web Development

Working as a web developer in the city was really interesting. It wasn't only work that was new to me, but also, all the dynamic of the business center, in Sydney.
I really enjoyed the way of living here in Australia, where nobody cares about what you're wearing, and where people know how to be relaxed and work at the same time.