INTERNeX Canada: Hospitality Program
Canada: Banff, Canmore, Golden and 7 other cities
Summer start date: between May 15 and June 21 (approx) Application deadline: March 15: Winter start date: between November 15 and December 7 (approx) Application deadline: July 30
- Must be available to work for a full season or longer
- Must be willing and able to accept back of house positions such as housekeeping or dishwashing
- Must be physically fit
- Must be available for a telephone/Skype interview
- Must be between the age of 19 and 30
- Must have at least upper Intermediate (7/10) English level
- Must have a valid Work Permit
- Must have a travel insurance
- Must be available to come to Canada between the time-frame given (mid May-late June for Summer and early November-early December for Winter) and commit to the company for at least a full season or longer.
Once the placement is confirmed, INTERNeX Program Manager will confirm the work start date and work out the best arrival time to Canada.
Wages vary according to placement position and location. In general, pay rates average between CAD8 - CAD10 per hour. Some positions that receive gratuities may make a lower rate.
- Relevant experience offers higher level placement
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network