Philippines: Health and Nutrition
2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
This program in ongoing, so you can decide when to participate
Volunteers with experience in medical and health fields will have more choices in placement options.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Pre-departure Support: Our expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Tacloban and brought to their homestay
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with a 2-3 day orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate the island.
* In-country Staff Support: Our coordinator in the Philippines has years of experience working with Volunteers She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in with local host families and experience the warm hospitality of the Philippines and are provided with home cooked meals.
- Volunteers with more experience will have more placement options.
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
There is no typical international volunteer. We work with people from all over the world and a variety of backgrounds. We have placed volunteers ranging in age from 18-81. Successful volunteers are flexible, upbeat, energetic and inquisitive.
18 and up
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application