Philippines: Community Center
2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
This program in ongoing, so you can decide when to participate
No qualifications required.
Cost in US$:
Varies by duration. Contact us for information.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Pre-departure Support: Our expert staff will be happy to assist you with planning your trip
* Airport Pickup: Participants are met when they arrive at the airport in Tacloban and brought to their homestay
* In-Country Orientation: Each program starts with a 2-3 day orientation to help participants get their feet on the ground and able to navigate the island.
* In-country Staff Support: Our coordinator in the Philippines has years of experience working with Volunteers She is very resourceful and on call 24/7 in case of emergency.
* Accommodations: Participants stay in with local host families and experience the warm hospitality of the Philippines and are provided with home cooked meals.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Social Work
- Street Children
There is no typical international volunteer. We work with people from all over the world and a variety of backgrounds. We have placed volunteers ranging in age from 18-81. Successful volunteers are flexible, upbeat, energetic and inquisitive.
18 and up
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application