-Multi-Country Locations: Various cities in each country
Cambodia: Phnom Penh
Costa Rica: Rural Areas, San Jose
India: Dharamsala, New Delhi
Kenya: Mombasa, Nairobi and 2 other cities
Nepal: Chitwan, Kathmandu, Pokhara
Peru: Cusco, Lima
South Africa: Cape Town (Kaapstad)
Sri Lanka: Ambalangoda
Thailand: Chiang Rai
Vietnam: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
IVHQ provides safe, quality, and extremely affordable volunteering placements in developing countries all over the world. Each year we place thousands of volunteers on our programs abroad, making us one of the world's most trusted volunteer organizations. We have a wide range of volunteer travel opportunities in Kenya, Kenya - Maasai, Tanzania, South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Morocco, India, Nepal, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, China, Sri Lanka, Bali, Argentina, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Peru - Cusco, Peru - Lima, Brazil and Mexico. Whether you are traveling abroad, taking a gap year, wanting to experience a volunteer holiday, or simply wishing to provide assistance in a developing country through volunteer travel, International Volunteer HQ has the program for you.
International Volunteer Head Quarters (IVHQ) assists developing countries by providing volunteers to work in a variety of jobs. Through IVHQ, volunteers can work in fields such as teaching, medical work, HIV/Aids awareness, women empowerment, sports education, surf school, computer training, construction work, conservation work and orphanage assistance. Volunteers can work on projects for any period of time they desire, ranging anywhere from one week to 6 months.
10 Great Reasons you need to volunteer with IVHQ:
* Affordability - Program fees from USD10 per day make us the world's most affordable volunteer organization!
* Flexibility - We work with you to arrange your trip!
* Quality - High quality programs and great feedback from past volunteers! 5000 volunteers annually cannot be wrong!
* Support - Dedicated IVHQ volunteer abroad program coordinator to help your arrange your trip!
* Safety - All locations and accommodation, vetted by IVHQ staff!
* Friendship - Over 5000 volunteers annually meaning you will meet lots of volunteers to volunteer and socialize with!
* Need - Thousands of projects around the world that need volunteers!
* Loyalty - Long term partnerships with communities meaning real change!
* Experience - Over 15000 volunteers placed around the world making us one of the world's most experienced organizations!
* Enjoyment - "The best experience of my life!" Thousands of volunteers say this to us every year - we are sure you will too!
Indelible experience! I've had the time of my life learning lifelong lessons. It has truly been an amazing experience. I've embraced the culture and fell inlove with it.
Health and Safety