OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Affordable Volunteer Abroad Programs: from USD 10 per day

Finding myself in Nepal

After completing my two month volunteering trip in nepal I can confidently say that IVHQ delivered an affordable, safe and rewarding program for me. I felt tduly integrated into the family, village and childrens lives. I'm leaving nepal feeling like I made an impact on the children. Whilst they also affected my life too. I would highly recommend this programme and organisation!

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review September 30, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Hi Jack, It is so great to hear that your 2 months volunteering on our Childcare program in Nepal was such a rewarding experience for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts about IVHQ and our Nepal program. We hope to have you volunteer with us again in the future.

Real Africa

I spent 5 weeks in a small village in Ghana helping at an orphanage and teaching maths. I've been to Africa before but I feel like volunteering has given me a real African experience rather than just being a traveller. I have had no safety or health concerns. The people are lovely and the IVHQ programmes in Ghana are great.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review September 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience about your volunteer experience in Ghana through IVHQ. We are so glad that you enjoyed your 3 weeks teaching in Ghana. We hope to have you volunteer with IVHQ again in the future.

Soul-stirring Adventure

Indelible experience! I've had the time of my life learning lifelong lessons. It has truly been an amazing experience. I've embraced the culture and fell inlove with it.