International Volunteer HQhttp://www.volunteerhq.org/
Level 6 62 Gill Street New Plymouth, Taranaki 4342 New Zealand
-Multi-Country Locations: Various cities in each country; Cambodia: Phnom Penh; China: Xi'an; Colombia: Bogota; Costa Rica: Rural Areas, San Jose; Ecuador: Quito; Ghana: Accra; Guatemala: Antigua; India: Dharamsala, New Delhi; Kenya: Mombasa, Nairobi and 2 other cities; Morocco: Rabat; Nepal: Chitwan, Kathmandu, Pokhara; Peru: Cusco, Lima; South Africa: Cape Town (Kaapstad); Sri Lanka: Ambalangoda; Tanzania: Arusha; Thailand: Chiang Rai; Vietnam: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
1-2 weeks, 2-4 weeks, 5-8 weeks, 9-12 weeks, 3-6 months (High School)
Typical Duration of Program
throughout the year
IVHQ provides safe, quality, and extremely affordable volunteering placements in developing countries all over the world. Each year we place over 4,000 people into our programs abroad, making us one of the world's most trusted volunteer organizations. We have a wide range of volunteer travel opportunities in Kenya, Kenya - Maasai, Tanzania, South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Morocco, India, Nepal, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, China, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Peru - Cusco, Peru - Lima, Brazil and Mexico. Whether you are travelling abroad, taking a gap year, wanting to experience a volunteer holiday, or simply wishing to provide assistance in a developing country through volunteer travel, International Volunteer HQ has the program for you.
International Volunteer Head Quarters (IVHQ) assists developing countries by providing volunteers to work in a variety of jobs. Through IVHQ, volunteers can work in fields such as teaching, medical work, HIV/Aids awareness, women empowerment, sports education, surf school, computer training, construction work, conservation work and orphanage assistance. Volunteers can work on projects for any period of time they desire, ranging anywhere from one week to 6 months.
10 Great Reasons you need to volunteer with IVHQ:
* Affordability - Program fees from USD10 per day make us the world's most affordable volunteer organization!
* Flexibility - We work with you to arrange your trip!
* Quality - High quality programs and great feedback from past volunteers! 5000 volunteers annually cannot be wrong!
* Support - Dedicated IVHQ volunteer abroad program coordinator to help your arrange your trip!
* Safety - All locations and accommodation, vetted by IVHQ staff!
* Friendship - Over 5000 volunteers annually meaning you will meet lots of volunteers to volunteer and socialize with!
* Need - Thousands of projects around the world that need volunteers!
* Loyalty - Long term partnerships with communities meaning real change!
* Experience - Over 15000 volunteers placed around the world making us one of the world's most experienced organizations!
* Enjoyment - "The best experience of my life!" Thousands of volunteers say this to us every year - we are sure you will too!
Generally, the only requirement for volunteers is to be fluent in English. However, in most of the medical and health placements, volunteers must be qualified or training in a relevant medical field (documentation be presented to partner organization on arrival in host country).
from 10 per day
What do my fees pay for? This varies from country to country but generally includes.......
* Registration Fee (refundable if you choose not to go)
- 24/7 support from IVHQ staff
- program marketing costs
- information pack
- administration costs
- travel costs to inspect programs
- communication costs with volunteers
- You will also receive a dedicated program coordinator
* Program Fee
- Airport pick up
- program supervision
- accommodation and meals during volunteer placement period
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
18 years and over
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 2-10
International Volunteer HQ aims to provide volunteers with quality, flexible, safe and highly affordable volunteering placements in developing countries. In addition to providing aid and assistance to these countries, International Volunteer HQ endeavors to increase education and heighten awareness through not only the skills and expertise taken by volunteers to their host communities and institutions, but also through the experiences and lessons volunteers will in turn take back to their own countries and cultures.
Living and working in Kayamandi was an eye-opening experience. Children are the same everywhere, I felt so at home. South Africa is moving rapidly to eradicate evidence of apartheid and racism, i...More
Did you participate on a program with International Volunteer HQ?
Share your thoughts!