International TEFL and TESOL Training: Online Header Image International TEFL and TESOL Training: Online Header Image

International TESOL and TEFL Training: Online Certificate, Diploma, Specialized and Residential Certificate Courses

Mr. Leo's review

I just completed the online 120 hour (in China) course with no tutor support or videos and I found it to be very well organized practical and easy. It is very easy to access the website as well as downloading units and videos which was fast and, of course, the quality of both is really good. I loved the structure of the course and how the tests had challenging parts that made me analyze carefully possible answers. Another good thing about this course is that they recommend books in case you need further and detailed information. Thanks ITTT!

• Academic Support

A rewarding and challenging experience

I undertook the TEFL 100% online 20-Hour Course With Tutor Support and Video.

This is a great course to understand and engage with TEFL.

The course material is comprehensive.

The videos are a real bonus, providing very practical examples of the written material.

Tutor support is very efficient.

General communication and support is effective and efficient.

My experience has led me to believe that ITTT are a high quality provider and I am confident in recommending them.

Great experience

I have enrolled 120 hours online TESOL/TEFL and I can say that it was great I did the best decision because the time is very flexible,you can study whenever or where ever you want to.The modules and videos are very comprehensive.It shows variety of teaching techniques,the grammars.Over all I am satisfied.

• Academic Support

iTTT's 120-hour course is the best!

I highly recommend iTTT's 120-hour course. I chose to go without the tutor and videos, and I passed with 94.75% testing rate. I think the videos would have been nice to watch, but I'm on a budget. The mix of of the unit subjects kept the course interesting and easy to "digest." The content was interesting and it was presented very well. I feel like I can walk right into a classroom anywhere in the world and present a fun, effective English class thanks to this course.

• Academic Support

Great program -- use the resources they offer

Great courses, very good videos and resources to use. Easy to follow units and you always have support if you got the tutor package. Highly recommended. I have to use a minimum of 200 characters here. That should do it.

ITTT Review

I took the 120 hour online class with tutor and videos. It's a convenient way of studying this course if you're a busy person because you can study in your own pace plus there are supporting videos which are really helpful. The materials are well organized and easy to understand. This course deserves a 5 star rating.

• Academic Support

I will highly recommend ITTT to everyone for TEFL Course.
I really enjoyed my course. They provide a very good material for the course. The Units I have completed was very informative. I have gained to much knowledge from here. I found this institute best. The cost of program is low. I face it little bit difficulties in it but it was easy to solve. Thank you Team ITTT to make TEFL Course easy for us.

Great 120 hour TEFL certification

The 120 hour certification with a tutor and videos was great! They provided a lot of information as well as a tutor, who helped with any misunderstandings or confusion. Very satisfied with the course and now I am more confident in teaching english to any English learners.

• Academic Support

Quality experience studying with iTTT.

A resident of Granada (Spain) for the last ten years, I recently found myself in the fortunate position of receiving guaranteed English teaching work opportunities, via Spanish friends and colleagues. Obviously these offers depended upon me having an appropriate teaching qualification, leading to my initial search for course providers.

Unfortunately the few local providers I could find were either fully booked up for classroom based courses, had ceased to exist for one reason or another, or didn't have courses available for several months. Whilst my initial preference would have been a classroom based course, the need to get started promptly lead to me looking at online course options. After doing a little online research, I happened across iTTT.

I chose the 120 hour TEFL/TESOL course and as someone new to learning teaching methodology, found the course materials to be clear, concise and highly informative. Likewise, the video lessons were also very helpful. Tutor support was prompt and very helpful when required, pointing me in the right direction whenever I had any questions, doubts or uncertainties.

Having now successfully completed the iTTT TEFL/TESOL course, I have been particularly impressed by the teaching resources they have made available, along with the offer of ongoing support and advice, should I ever require it.

Overall, I was initially sceptical about how effective and supportive an online course provider might be, but I have to say, I have been very impressed with iTTT. From how they dealt with my initial enquiries, their support throughout and upon successfully passing my course, the resources and ongoing support they offer which I wasn't expecting. Very good value for money and I feel a lot more confident, as I now take my first steps into English teaching.

Excellent and Comprehensive approach to teaching English

As a native speaker, I had no idea how much was involved in teaching English. The online course was excellent and comprehensive in its approach. It covered every aspect of the English language, as well as a range of teaching techniques. The tutor support was solid and helpful in completing the final lesson plan. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to teach English.

TEFL Review

The overall course was very good. I learned a whole lot and am a better teacher for it. I especially appreciated the videos because they pretty much solidified what I learned in the textbook. I would however, have liked to have seen advanced in-class video lessons of upper-intermediate and advanced students being taught reading and writing. I definitely recommend this program.

Good...

I've done a TESOL course through a different organization. In the end, they seemed to care more to get their graduates into a job. Overall, I feel like I've gotten a lot out of the course. I've learned a lot about my own native language and good practices in the classroom.

New Teacher

ITTT provided a great experience and solid foundation for me before beginning my first position. The lessons and videos are very helpful for any English teacher. I am very satisfied with purchasing their service.

• Academic Support

ITTT Cert with ITTT was a great experience!

I have completed my TEFL certificate course with ITTT. Course was well planned and structured. Tutor, Tania, was excellent. She guided me with very helpful advice. The admin team at ITTT was efficient. They answered all emails without much delay. Great experience for me doing this course with ITTT.

• Academic Support

My first most comfortable and low-stress experience of online courses with ITTT

This course provides with a great deal of information about English language itself and teaching techniques for its aspects. I had just few difficulties on my way, but even more troubleshooting hints, which were helping me throughout the course. Also, I have learnt more specifically about some grammar issues and classroom management do not speak of the lesson planning part. The course covers different concepts, all explained in a simple, but professional language.
In short, this is a fantastic easy-to-master, but still challenging programme.

120 - Hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate

It was really a wonderful experinece and I gained a lot from it . The 20 unit Course is a high-quality TEFL course and I'm very satisfied with the materials provided in the course as it covered in depth a variety of topics or subjects like grammar points , phonetics , different teaching methodologies and techniques and other essential issues related to the English language .

120 hour online TEFL / TESOL Course

I, honestly, had much lower expectations than the quality of education I received in this course. It was a pleasant surprise to feel challenged and be able to dedicate myself fully. I felt strongly assisted by the video lessons and found myself looking forward to them as well. There was only half lesson, I believe, conducted by a teacher trainer who I feel needs more preparation before taping and should work on his monotone deliverance.

• Academic Support

Acquire knowledge from the comfort of your home

Personally, I think that ITTT covers all aspects of teaching in ESL. It also provides links for further study or recommend books/assistance. And it is able to "squeeze" practical aspects of usually 4 year study program in 120 hours.

120 Hour Online Course

I completed the 120-Hour Online Course with Tutor. I really enjoyed the program and learned so much that will be helpful in the classroom.

Each unit included practical and useful examples, especially for someone who has not taught before (which is the case for me). I feel much more comfortable about teaching ESL after completing this course.

I strongly recommend this course - you will not regret it.

Tefl certificate

I liked the detail they include in this program, as well as the teachers. I found it extremely helpful and it prepares me better for the classroom gives me plenty of ideas for curriculum and tips for how to help the students and become the best teacher I can be.
They even provided me with a grammatical education and showed me how to teach grammar to students.
I highly recommend it. It will make you into the teacher you've wanted to be!

120-hour online course

I benefited a lot from the online course even though I had no tutor. The fact that I could complete the course online helped me balance my studies with work. I highly recommend it, the course materials are useful but not too difficult to learn and the final lesson plan was a really helpful tool for me to actually plan a lesson from beginning to end.

120 Hour Online Course

I recently completed the 120 hour TEFL course. Being able to complete it online allowed me to get the training I needed while balancing university classes and work. Overall, it was a great course and will hopefully lead to many new opportunities. I can't wait to graduate and start teaching English.

Excellent Online Learning Opportunity

I've been thinking to get a TEFL certificate for a very long time. I always lacked some type of certification to back up my education and experience. With ITTT TEFL/TESOL online program I have finally made my first step into the right direction. The educational process has been smooth throughout the course. The support and feedback I got were also excellent.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who looks for deepening their knowledge and getting officially certified. Good luck! Feel free to join the ever-expanding ESL teaching community worldwide.

TEFL, Yes!

I took this course and I like it. The materials provided are very clear. I've gained new knowledge and I'm looking forward to have another experience in teaching. Thank you for all staff and team who supported me during my study time. Hope that I can continue my further course in CTEYL.

TEFL Graduate

I enjoyed taking this course as it helped me improve my teaching techniques and sharpened my knowledge!! Worth the while taking if you plan to teach abroad ! They provide good customer service and are very helpful!