International TEFL Training Institute - Istanbul Header Image International TEFL Training Institute - Istanbul Header Image

The Best OFFER! 120 Hr. TEFL Certification - ITTI ISTANBUL

TESOL course perfect!!

it was a good experience for me. The materials were comprehensive. The teachers were very helpful and provided support whenever needed.
For the course content, it doesn't require a background knowledge as it covers all points.
We were also provided with a lot of practice throughout the session which helped us in reinforcing what we acquired.
The students were friendly as well and co-operative. Same for my TESOL fellows ,we were like a team and we helped each other to reach our goals. I would recommend it in the end.

My experience with ITTI

I had a really good time. The program is intensive and I will suggest to others who want to take the program that they should be prepared to spend 8 hours in the classroom and study hard. the program includes theory and teaching practice. The first week is the orientation and preparation for what is coming. the second week is even more intensive because the teachers have classes almost every day and they need to prepare for the classes.
In my opinion friendship and meeting new people was of great importance. We still keep in touch and share our experiences.

Thank you for everything!
Mustafa

An Amazing Program

It was really wonderful. Before I took the course, I used to think that I can teach English to anybody because I know English Language well. After the course, I am telling that anybody who wants to teach English Language need to take this course. The modern techniques are really attractive to students and students can learn easier. Also, the atmosphere was really amazing. The lecturers were very kind and did their best.

Thanks to ITTI İstanbul.

The beautiful journey with ITTI

So many unanswered questions in life and this review is actually one of such, a rhetorical kind...its a unique, beautiful and extremely challenging experience that I will forever cherish.The focus is strictly on the teaching practice, understanding of the core values of teaching. Honestly at some point I felt like I have been a teacher for donkey years. It was really an unimaginable experience.There's really no point of contemplating. It's just the perfect place for anyone who is serious and want to start something new......all hail ITTI

• Academic Support

A new chapter in my life!

I moved to Istanbul and I found out that I want to consider staying for a while. I think that Istanbul is an amazing, live, positive and an enchanthing place. I knew about TESOL program before I decided to visit Istanbul. I was willing to start the course in Istanbul and I found ITTI Institute.
After visiting the Institute and the staff I found myself even more interested in completing the course. I am about to finish TESOL and I can say that it was a month full of joy, learning, fun all mixed together. The staff is responsible and experienced. They are friendly and very helpful and I felt as I am home. I have learned a lot of things and I highly recommend this program. It can bring a new phase of happiness in your life. It was a great experience. The thing that I liked the most was the hands-on teaching experience, class observation and the focus on practice which gave me an insight into the challenges that I will have as a teacher in the future.

Thank you!
Atoosa H.Bigvand

Lifetime experience!!!

The program took place in the center of Istanbul, in one of the oldest areas called Kadikoy. I liked the program because the focus was on the practice and we as candidates had an opportunity to learn and share experience with the others. We were asked to complete challenging tasks and how to use them effectively during the teaching practice. Turkish students are motivated to learn and the atmospehere as well as the experience was inspiring. There is a lot of creativity going on. I feel prepared to start my teaching career.

Wonderful !!

The title tells everything!! The experience with ITTI was excellent and benificial for me personally. The academic program was rich and various and I got all the necessary support from the staff there. With ITTI now I won the opportunity to open new doors with my TESOL certificate that allows me to live new experiences thanks to the course which was well organized and well directed by the trainers there. In addition you will have the opportunity to live a real teaching practice which was amzing, funny and focused. In fact, the course was exhausting and intensive but at the end results were amazing and convincing for me. I would like to thank the whole staff there for the continous efforts and encouragement. Certainly, with ITTI it's a big opportunity to make your dreams become real and open new horizons for the future in teaching English. Thanks a lot ITTI :)