OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Teaching Jobs with International TEFL & TESOL Training

View detailed rating

Fresh teaching ideas, friendly staff, convenient on-line access

I've just completed The 120-hour online course and I must say that the course is totally awesome, full of helpful, useful, resourceful information, fresh and working ideas and clear explanations of “how to”. Even though I’ve gained my University degree and had some teaching experience, I’ve found the course really great. The course made me reconsider some of teaching techniques and methods and, no doubts will help me to teach my future students even more effectively. All the Admissions Advisors are very friendly and ready to help. I’d like to express my gratefulness for the course and for the opportunity to take it on-line. I’ve fully enjoyed it. I do recommend it to inexperienced and to already practicing teachers.

Great experience - ITTT 120 hour online course

I chose to take this 120 hour online TEFL course over the summer to improve my teaching at a refugee center in Rome, Italy where I teach during the academic year as a volunteer English teacher. I learned so much more than I was expecting to learn, and it really pushed me to be as precise and excellent as possible. I wasn't expecting the course to push me so hard and I'm so glad it did, because it gave me the tools I need to be a better teacher.

Review for online TESOL course

First I was not sure how it would work out to do my first 'serious' course in my life online. Once I had done the first few course modules I started to feel more relaxed and I really started to like it a lot. Doing a course like this online gave me the freedom to do it whenever I wanted and wherever I wanted and as much as I wanted to do at a time.
The support material was available both in writing as well as on video, which was excellent.

I can highly recommend this course to anyone who is considering - it is great value with a high standard for an internationally recognized certificate. This has also prompted me to do another course (Business English), as I have a personal interest in business.