International TEFL and TESOL Training participants International TEFL and TESOL Training participants

International TEFL & TESOL Training: Tokyo, Japan

120 Hour Online Course

I decided to take this course because I'm planning to teach here in Japan. A friend of mine is the one who referred me to this website. This course is very convenient for people who are working and trying to get a certificate because this can be finished online on your own time.

Taking this course gives me a background on how to teach English as a second language. The units that the course provide are very detailed, it also refreshes the memory of the lessons I've learned in my English class while I was still studying.

For those who want to get a certificate but doesn't have time to go to a class, this course is highly recommended!

Thank you so much to ITTT for providing this kind of course.

TEFL/TESOL Online Training

I have been teaching English in Japan for a couple of years. I must say these lessons were very valuable. The lessons were explained in good detail. Even if a person were to have some difficulties in understanding some material, there are instructors available through phone, email or skype. Even with technical difficult issues I have received feedback in less than 24 hours. I will definitely be looking forward to trying more courses,

Online TESOL

Took this course to get licensed to teach English and Japan and it was very helpful and well structured.. I would highly recommend UNI-Prep to anyone who teaches English as a Foreign Language, as the course will provide you with many of the skills needed to teach effectively.