International TEFL and TESOL Training - CTEFL

Tesol Certificate

i learned a lot.The course materials make a very good reference for continued value throughout your teaching career.You’ll learn so much about the English language & how to teach it. it iwas very enjoyable and taught me so much. I would definitely recommend the course to anyone who wants to teach English as a foreign language.thank you

• Academic Support

Great preparation for a new career

I chose to do the online TEFL course from ITTT as I was not able to take a month off my job to take the in-house course but I can honestly say that I didn't feel, at any time, that the on-line course was a poorer option or that I was left to come to my own conclusions on how to teach grammar etc. as the explications were clear and the accompanying videos especially helpful. I chose the 120 hour course with full tutor back up, which was reassuring to have, but I found I didn't need to contact the Tutors as the course was clear and complete.

There are very few employment opportunities now in Spain but being Native English and having a TEFL qualification seems to be the key to finding one of the few jobs that still seems to be in demand...so I'm looking forward to starting my new job in the New Year - Thanks ITTT!

Renewed Confidence

Having recently moved to South Korea and having only a Bachelors Degree in my pocket I was not sure how I would go in the teaching field, especially with no actual teaching experience. So I that I should do an online TESOL course. Beforehand I had felt that maybe I wasn't a very good teacher. But now having done the ITTT 120 hour online course I felt that I have the confidence going forward to become a good EFL/ESL teacher. The materials were fantastic along with insightful videos. The worksheets were challenging, but worthwhile. I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering a career in EFL/ESL.